Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 31 October 2017


Hi sweetheart,
My sweetheart you are. Unknowingly you have occupied my heart and you reside there peacefully until my last breath. The developments of the last one will never ever fade away and I am sure as time progresses the fondness , the attachment , the passion, the intoxication to have you, the bliss in having you from as so far away will flourish with every sunrise .

The accuracy and speed with which you Spotted me amongst the class photo was astonishing.. Mind you it was a picture of 1974.. It was before you stepped into this world. I am really stunned. You recognized a person of whom you have never met. I just can't believe how you correlated this just by seeing a few recent pictures..
Perhaps someone wanted two matured minds meet through their minds first in this birth .. Perhaps we separated too early and never got to see the last leg of life.
Our relationship is really strange.. So much we share, so much we talk in a day, so much we miss each other and yet we have never met.. Unbelievable!!
So much trust, so much attachments....just can't think how and why this happened.. But let me not think how and why.. It's more important to stay like this forever..

The distance between us at times kills from within and more importantly we have dwell with this distance. This is the sad part of the whole happy thing... Remember our English teacher Sir Alapat (he is no more) used to be one of the best English teacher our school had.. A highly passionate and romantic old man he was .. He used to explain each literature prose or poetry with passion.. I remember a poem by P.B. Shelley named ' To a skylark'
A line in the poem still I remember . It reads

Our sweetest songs are those that tell of saddest thought.

Truly our distance is the saddest part yet this distance is creating the intensity and our happiness lies in the fact that we are submerged in this intense love.

Just remember another line of the same poem where the poet describes the skylark flying in the sky

 

Like an unbodied joy whose race is just begun.


Our journey has started this way .. An unbodied joy.. A journey of relentless love and happiness

Sweetheart, I still remember how passionately Sir used to explain each line and I used to listen with rapt attention. Perhaps I was romantic enough to love him teach..

 

My heart is so fondly maxed out with this intensity of our live from a distance.. I am sure it's same for you too

 

The thoughts of how much I love you are keeping me awake longer and longer each night.. 

Won't take more time as you are longing to read this before you sleep.

Sleep sweetheart with your hair on my body as I run my fingers through them.

I love the way you feel in my arms when hug and kiss every inch of you.

I start my day with you on my mind and end my day with you in my dreams.

I remain yours for ever, 

 

With endless love

No comments:

Post a Comment