Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 31 October 2017




My Aditi

An interaction that started in a cacophonous virtual room mostly inhabited by myriads of superficially charged gregarious humans most of whom have celebrated not less than 20 birthdays, has now taken center stage. Two matured humans engrossed on each other, both eager to get a glimpse on the other virtually shattering the screens on their phones/laptops. Each moment of each day goes into peeling the layers of each other in an utter quest to unravel the unknown, to quench the thirst, to visualize what’s not visible, to realize the common chord, to respect the abilities and accomplishments, so much so that time flies and the intoxication keeps both charged.

Human beings are more hard wired with each other in person rather virtually. But here comes a chemistry proving all litmus tests positive and attracting each other and pheromone secretion goes unabated.

The chemistry kindles the thought of a togetherness and solidarity more like a juvenile exuberance vibrating with a pulsating resonance more akin to birds of the same feather. The chirping goes on and on and the buds of an inseparable intimate bond have germinated.

Don’t know where this germination will go, don’t know where it leads to.. The dilemma has started haunting. the thought of a possible flash of this relationship can break the mirror into shattering pieces….A scary reality peeps inside. You said “ Lets quit” with a logic that’s practical. But I don’t know what to do, where this leads to.

The pain in quitting is too repulsive to accept. You said the sorrow fades away with gradients of time. You said may be a month and then things become normal. I am not sure about this. Don’t know if it fades away . Definitely time heals but feelings never fades.

When things occur seemingly outside of our control, we get frustrated, angry, impatient... My dear Aditi, see it as a lesson… for example If you usually get impatient in a queue , remind yourself there's no real hurry and the hurry fades away. Just give yourself a few minutes to relax and observe the scenes around you, have few deep breaths and realize the realities.

I leave it to you and accept what is your final decision. My acceptance to your quit word is out of respect and love and not out of frustration. You once said love means responsibility… right? Yes you are correct it does carry responsibility. I would take responsibility for the sorrow of parting but thy soul will always love you …. a love that won’t harm you forever,  a love that will forever protect you, a love that will pray for your safety and peace. Listen when you pray, someone listens… My prayers for your wellbeing will always be there.  I expect no sympathy to what I write as I know what I am writing is exactly what you think. We are absolutely at sync….. Am I sounding poetic? Maybe yes but that’s me and that’s what I am . I tend to write and write and write at times . Please don’t get upset. We are together in soul and remain so

I have not used a single word that is not in sync with my thoughts… It all that comes out from my heart. Don’t get me wrong please.. I accept you as you are. No ego, no clash, only love.

I am getting restless but will handle it.

Remain yours

Adi

1 comment: