Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 27 December 2017


Adi's mail dated 13 th Dec 2016 at 12.22 AM....



I hear the flutter of the wings but the bird disappears in the azure sky

I hear the sound of rains but can't drench myself

I hear the smile but can't see the lips

I hear the waves lashing on the shore but can't touch the receding foam

I smell that rose but can't see the flower

I see the shadow not the light

I hear the breath but can't feel it

I see the grass drenched in morning dew but can't soak myself in the wetness

I wake up with the sound of the chirping birds and as I look through the window the skylark defies her way into the clouds and flies on the horizon

The constant pursuit of feeling my love drives me into the orbit of loneliness. Love oozes from my pores as I lay motionless with your hands on mine as I stare at your eyes .
It's my MON in front of me.. I feel you Mon in every breath I breathe, in every moment Of my journey . You are the hope I cling to.... You are closing your eyes but I see your heart peeping out and speaking love .  Hold my hands as I assure you that here I am to give you love and life .
I gaze in the wilderness in this loneliness and my heart yearns for you. My heart is seeking you... Come Mon, please come and sit beside me.. I can't stay without you.. Be with me as I look at you and assure you of this passion that drives us. Our abundance is our passion and we touch each other with passion.. Let this passion drive us . We touch each other and remain locked tightly as our love has tied an invisible knot and knit us so intensely. Come close Mon and hear the melody of this unconditional love and feel every inch of my soul. It vibrates with your love..

Bodies together, Bodies parched,
Passion oozes from every pore,
As the passion heats, And the moans increase,
The explosion awaits, One final pulsating release...

We lay with our souls locked and tranquility prevailing.. It's a long journey of pulsating love

Let us take this journey and remain drenched in love

With endless love
With endless kisses
With endless hugs

I remain YOURS

No comments:

Post a Comment