Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 27 December 2017


Adi's mail on 10th Jan at 11.51 PM and Aditi's reply to the same on 11th Jan at 10.16 am and again a reply from Adi on 12th Jan 2017 at 12.16 am

.... few days before the first meet... these are the exiting hours before the first meet.....


A soft settled majesty (No subject)

Hi sweetheart,

Looking at your eyes in your DP .The eyes say something. The eyes shows something...I told you in the morning about a melancholic innocence.. On a second thought it has more to it. Melancholic is temporary frame or mood. The eyes depict something more permanent.. Feel like speaking out on this today

For the last few weeks I have realised and seen a very sensitive part of you. I have seen your passion, exuberance , wit, energy creating ripples within me.  I have seen your sensitive inner core earlier. Last few days of rather last two weeks I see more of a soft Mon in front of me. A tender caring soft Mon. You have a wonderful heart. A serene misty eyes depicting calm and passion with noble inclination. A innocent look which casts a love and affection... I feel these as I look at those eyes. I can see your inner core Shona. Tomar vetor ta ami dekhe phelechi.. Mone hocche tumi sob dukkho bhuliye diccho oi mayabi Dristi diye. I kissed you now and saw your eyes from close. They are full of kindness. A settled majesty


Love, when you whisper , I feel your soft tender heart on mine and as I realise the intensity of this love, I cannot but thank you for giving me so much love in this life.

It's so thrilling to realise that in few days time we will see each other. I have no words to describe the feeling. I don't know how to react to this. It's a call of the hearts and a wonderful feeling. The souls have met already. It's seeing each other for the first time and time to cherish this wonderful feeling of togetherness..

Tomar ki goose bumps hocche? Amar  serokom kichu hoi ni Kintu Ekta excitement hocche... First date at the age of 48... Ha ha ha

We will talk tomorrow and then will do bookings. Settle down in office. U will be resuming after a break.

Oh Dear!!. Missing u a lot. Feel like u r whispering in my ears, feel ur fragrance , feel a soft skin under my hands. I feel you in my heart. You are inside me for ever... What a love..
Melting down in your love.
I assure you that this love will never die. I am here for ever. I want to see you happy. Khub kosto hoi tomake chere Thakte.. U say that after first meeting things will be settled and the restlessness will be less. I don't know. I just don't know.. I just know that I will again long for the next time when we can meet again. Love u Shona.. Love you.

With loads of care, good wishes and love
A kiss on your eyes, a kiss on your lips, a long tight hug

Take care and stay well


Yours Adi
 
 
Aditi's reply


u know what!!!!...i am addicted to ur long letters...if i don't read before starting my day...if i don't hear you either while starting a new day ...i feel incomplete!!...its so intoxicating....it has become so permanent that i cannot jus live without it.....Adi...i love this magic of urs...magic of ur words...ur love....ur vibrations which i can feel sitting far away from you.....yes it creates ripples in me too....

 

...thank you so much for taking out time for me everyday night and pouring so much of affection....care and love on me.....this can never happen without any cause....

 

...yes i am v v excited for the coming saturday....always i am thinking how we can best use of few hours of our meeting...so that we can cherish the sweet memory of our first meeting forever....beshi plan na korai valo...let it happen in its natural way....we don't have to impress each other....lets not be critical and judgemental....ha ha ha....ektu tension hochhe...tai na??...

 

i hope ur office issue be over by friday night so that u can very well come here on saturday...everything would be fine....dont worry...

 

anek ador...yes i am in my office...lots of work....will talk to u once i am free..

 

love u

 

shudhu tomar aditi

Adi again replies to this on 12th Jan as below


I really don't know how I keep writing such mails to you. Never done this before. Such is the attraction that what's inside comes out vehemently and I have the nature of speaking out my heart. Maybe that's why I keep pouring my heart out to you. I feel you as part of me... Shotti bolchi. Just the distance separating us, else we r together in thoughts all the time. 

 

Don't want to plan much about the meeting on Saturday. I am coming that's it . We will meet and cherish our relationship. Not really tensed but excited obviously. Will book the hotel tomorrow. 

 

I only hope that the drama about the chairman visit gets resolved within Friday. Not sure about their return dates but I don't think they will stay back on Friday. In fact I guess tomorrow only they will go back. Very whimsical people.. Keeps on changing programmes. 

 

I think u were very busy today. Resuming office after the break and then your own work. Busy indeed. We will catch up tomorrow as per our convenience. 

 

Are you not excited about this meet? Today is the 101st day .. Century hoye gelo.. Time flies.. In 100 days we have become so close, so settled, so comfortable.. It's as if we know each other a long long time. We meet for few hours and that will be our treasure until the last breath. It's a memorable day and unforgettable indeed it would be. Feeling so happy that we are going to meet atlast. 

Don't want to write much today

 

Just want to close my eyes and see you in my vision . I feel you every night before I go to sleep and I can realise that you are also doing the same there. 

 

 

You are in my arms as I hug you tight and kiss ur eyes. We stay united like this until our last breath. 

Loads of love
Your Adi

 

No comments:

Post a Comment