Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 27 December 2017

Aditi's reply to mail dated 13th Dec... she mails in the morning at 10.13


I cant believe that a finance person has written this heart touching letter!!...this is simply mesmerizing my love!!!.....

I think your talent is underutilized....please keep writing and at the end of 10 years we will publish these letters.....seriously ..it wud be the finest expression of love ....of two souls who stayed far away from each other....

I am so fortunate that at this point of time someone is literally soaked in my love.....i myself dont know when it happened.....when it started.....but it seems that it was there since time immemorial....isnt it???....

.....love you adi....thanx for being with me....loving me unconditionally......i am so blessed dear!!.....
Only yours

Aditi

 

No comments:

Post a Comment